Trudy M. Johnson is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Colorado.
With over twelve years experience reaching out to women with grief and abuse issues in a nationally known ministry and seven years working as a marriage and family therapist in a Christian counseling facility, Trudy is as a graduate of Trinity Seminary and also Denver Family Play Therapy Institute specializing in helping clients gain freedom from the past and move onto a path of victory for their future.
Trudy is the Expert on Abortion Grief
Trudy is a contributor and counselor with:
For Professional Therapists
Choice Processing and Resolution Therapy
"Choice Processing and Resolution Therapy" is the first therapy model professionals can use to help clients process grief after a voluntary pregnancy termination. Disenfranchised grief over a voluntary pregnancy termination can affect therapy outcomes. The presenter herself lived through abortion grief personally and presents the subject with complete compassion and neutrality for anyone in the audience.
Now available as an e-book.
Missing Pieces.Org is a referral listing for Grief and Loss with Psychcentral.com
"CPR ~ Choice Processing and Resolution ~ Facing Grief after Abortion Without Fear"
C.P.R. REMOVES THE "NO CRY ZONE" FROM CHOICE DECISIONS.
Here are some things you will learn about your voluntary pregnancy termination ("vpt")
- Why is "vpt" a grief situation?
- What is disenfranchised grief?
- How can I share my "deep dark secret" in safety?
- How do I stay safe while I process the grief?
- How to identify emotions that relate to a choice decision
- How do I tell my story safely?
- How to resolve special situations like cases of rape or adverse pregnancy diagnosis
- How to process multiple voluntary pregnancy termination choices
Is your "vpt" impacting your life today?Free downloadable resource
We will not ask for your contact information.
Completely confidential! Non-judgemental in nature.