Trudy M. Johnson, PhD, Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Level 1
Trudy maintains her Marriage and Family Therapist Licensure in the States of Colorado (#755), Tennessee (#1182) and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Arizona (#15646).
A message from Trudy Johnson: “Today is the Day”
Working with many women through brief intensive therapy, Trudy began to understand the extent of brokenness the women in our culture are experiencing because of past trauma and unresolved grief.
Trudy started MissingPieces.Org in her passion for reaching out to hurting women, especially those needing to grieve the losses of life, including voluntary pregnancy terminations.
In 2004, Trudy created the first training curriculum to help pastoral counselors understand the aftermath of abortion in the Christian Community. This curriculum is now a course at Master’s International School of Divinity.
In 2005, Trudy created the first training curriculum to help therapists and medical personnel understand the aftermath of abortion for women clients and patients. She presented this curriculum to the staff at Remuda Ranch in Wickenburg, Arizona and also St. Mary’s Hospital in Evansville, Indiana.
In 2012, Trudy presented a Learning Institute at The American Counseling Association annual convention. This Learning Institute presentation is now a 6 CEU online course offered by ACA.
Trudy offers four-day abortion grief healing retreats at Christian Retreat Facilities in Murfreesboro, TN and Phoenix, AZ.
Trudy’s Trainings and Certifications Include:
- Certificate of Chaplaincy – Masters’ International School of Divinity
- Master’s of Biblical Counseling – Trinity Seminary
- Master’s Level Certificate of Marriage and Family Therapy – Denver Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – State of Colorado, 2006 License Number 755
- Formational Prayer – Dr. Terry Wardle Ashland Seminary
- Eating Disorders – Cross Country Education
- Psychopharmacology – Cross Country Education
- Understanding Emotional Manipulation – Cross Country Education
- Sexual Addictions and Pornography – Behavioral Health Institute
- Trauma and Addiction Healing – Dr. Peter Levine, The Meadows
- Referral member of Abortion Recovery Network – abortionrecoverynetwork.org
- Splankna Therapy Institute – Certified Splankna Practitioner Level II
- Trudy M. Johnson, MA, LMFT, CSPII is listed as a referring professional at Amen Affiliated Education Center (www.amenclinics.com) and she is an active member of American Counseling Association.